Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
OMG! It's me on Camera! I got a Webcam today, thansk to my loving Grandparents. And it records Videos. Here is a snippet of things to come!
Mind you, I have no makeup on, my hair is a mess quickly pulled out of a pony tail, and I was out working today... BUT I was too excited to wait. I'll get all dolled up for you next time!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Miss me? Of course you did. You're all amazing followers and I love ya.
Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle and Seth, Caden and I were able to make it to my Grandparent's in Arkansas. And we were able to attend the surprise party for Grandpa. Caden and I were gone for about a week and a half and then my family flew us home.
I have not been blogging because I had so much to write about and yes I was not sure what to write.
So much happened on my trip. Most good. But some sad.
However I have decided not to write about it at all. I only want to think of the good times. Because I discovered on this trip, just how much my family loves me. Just how much I need them. And so I am choosing to remember the good times from my trip and forget the rest. Because really.... I am very lucky to have them, and I would hope that they would choose to remember only the good about me. All of my family put themselves out to help make sure I could be there for my Grandparents. And to enjoy that special time of all of us together.
I am ready now to come back to my blog full time! I have done some editing to the blog layout. I have seen someone with my layout so I'll be lookin for a new one if anyone can recommend a good premade site! Nikki and I have some new MeMe's and link ups to share with everyone coming very soon! Please don't forget to check me out on FaceBook, Twitter, and Networked Blogs.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
SO I made this video with a recording of my singing and a bunch of the pics from my trip!
This is my Grandpa's favorite song. I'm not real big on some of the stuff my friend did to the recording but I am appreciative for all his hard work!
Monday, July 12, 2010
This was the Wedding we attended on Saturday. lol Let me try to explain this...Seth's dad's little brother married Seth's Mom's little sister. So now Seth and his cousin Tiffany are double cousins. lol And ya'll thought that my Arkansas family was crazy? The wedding was romantic, the bride was gorgeous, the food was FANTABULOUS, the champaigne was PERFECT, and the family was it's usuall Nelson self! Enjoy the photos.
(Sorry CB...No one was dumb enough to give me the Mic! I'll just have to film my own drunk Kareoke for you to make your millions off of.)
It was a great wedding and I felt very specail to be invited to share in the day of two family members who mean so much to me.
Isn't this cool? And it's all done by an adorable little teen!!!
Of course, as the button says, she is not your average teen. I want to see these buttons on EVERYONE's PAGE! Come on now and do it!!!
How it works!
Write out an "Introduction Post" and tell us about YOU! It can be as long as you would like and include pictures, videos, quotes... ANYTHING!! The sky is the limit and this is all about introducing us to YOU!
Along with that, please include the answers to the following questions on your Introduction Post so that we get to know just a tad bit more about each other! :)
1.) Why do you blog?
2.) What do you blog about?
3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
4.) How long have you been blogging?
5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)
Introduction Post RULES
1.) Your Introduction Post is the only post you can link up on the linky.
2.) An official Blog Bash badge must be included on your post. These can be found on my sidebar.
3.) The 5 Introduction Post Questions must be answered on your post.
1) I blog because it's cheaper than buying writing books and I don't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time. lol! That was why I started blogging. I keep blogging because writing is my passion. Plus I have made so many friends here on Blogger that I would feel lost if I wasn't here with them.
2) What do I blog about.... Myself. For as superficial as that sounds...I am still trying to figure out life. My life. It's been so freakin confusing and I hope that my son will read this one day and know that it's ok to be confused, sad, depressed and lost...As long as you don't ever give up.
3) My bigggest blogging reward is probly the friends I have made. Suffering from a disease like mine is hard. Because if you are not a woman, it's impossible to understand how hard this disease is. And if you are not a woman who has this disease it can be hard to understand what it's doing to you on a daily basis. Finding other woman with PCOS has been the best reward. I don't feel so alone anymore.
4) I just celebrated my one year blogging anniversary last month!!
5) The story on my Blog Title, Life As I See It:
I have had so many people tell me that I need to write a book about my life. That if I did I would probly make millions. But I get so sick of people telling me that I'm wrong. That my memories are wrong. What I remember might not be the whole story...but it's still mine. I figured if I ever got up the courage to write down everything that I have been through I would need a title that made it a bit harder for people to tell me I was wrong. My father in law once told me that the way someone feels is not wrong. Because those are their feelings. And that Idea just stuck with me. I've said it once before in this Blog:
I have learned that no matter how flat you make a pancake it always has two sides. And while I will tell you one side is burnt, Nikki will say it tastes great with butter.
No matter what happens one person's version of the story is never the whole truth. Because they are only telling it as they see it. They might have seen more than someone else, or their feelings may interpret it another way.
I figured the best way to say what I want and not have a hundred people screaming at me is to simply say that this is My life, from my point of view.
Life As I See It.
Jen won the right to come up with the questions for today's Monday Minute. And man are they RANDOM!
Can't wait to read your answers.
1. 1. Can you burp the ABC's and if so prove it because like Ian says if we can't see it, it didn't or doesn't happen.
To my son's dismay.... No. Ok...I used to as a kid, but I have not tried in years and would prefer to say that I can't. What?! I'm a lady dammit.
2. So lets just say you have a 9 hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times? Did you know Depends now comes in fun colors? ( I have to know this one)
NO! I have driven accross country more times than I can count. It's why God invented Rest Stops! Plus sometimes I wait until I am about in tears before I'll pee...only cause it helps keep me awake when I am driving that far!
3. Run your tongue down five feet of a new york city street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?
Is it just me or are these questions too groos to handle? Ok probly New York St. It's hard for germs to live on anything non-organic.(Yes I know....knowing that makes me a huge germ-a-phobe.) Plus I would cheat and pick the 5 ft the street cleaner just went down!! HAHA SUCKERS!
4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it?
I would. I know! But I hate surprises and the thought of not knowing would probly kill me first. AND.... I would throw myself the BIGGEST Goodbye party EVER! And I would give all of my valuable possessions away as gifts to my friends to remember me by. TA DA! See I redeemed myself. lol
Last but not least.....
5. Which one song describes you sex life best?
FAR-MY PONY lol Ok I wish! This song is just HOTTTTTT!
It's more like this:
Brad Paisley- Check you for Ticks
This has been another edition of the monday minute! Didn't you just laugh? lol Come on and post your own! Or even post them in my comments! Happy Monday all!