Isn't this cool? And it's all done by an adorable little teen!!!
Of course, as the button says, she is not your average teen. I want to see these buttons on EVERYONE's PAGE! Come on now and do it!!!
How it works!
Write out an "Introduction Post" and tell us about YOU! It can be as long as you would like and include pictures, videos, quotes... ANYTHING!! The sky is the limit and this is all about introducing us to YOU!
Along with that, please include the answers to the following questions on your Introduction Post so that we get to know just a tad bit more about each other! :)
1.) Why do you blog?
2.) What do you blog about?
3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
4.) How long have you been blogging?
5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)
Introduction Post RULES
1.) Your Introduction Post is the only post you can link up on the linky.
2.) An official Blog Bash badge must be included on your post. These can be found on my sidebar.
3.) The 5 Introduction Post Questions must be answered on your post.
1) I blog because it's cheaper than buying writing books and I don't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time. lol! That was why I started blogging. I keep blogging because writing is my passion. Plus I have made so many friends here on Blogger that I would feel lost if I wasn't here with them.
2) What do I blog about.... Myself. For as superficial as that sounds...I am still trying to figure out life. My life. It's been so freakin confusing and I hope that my son will read this one day and know that it's ok to be confused, sad, depressed and lost...As long as you don't ever give up.
3) My bigggest blogging reward is probly the friends I have made. Suffering from a disease like mine is hard. Because if you are not a woman, it's impossible to understand how hard this disease is. And if you are not a woman who has this disease it can be hard to understand what it's doing to you on a daily basis. Finding other woman with PCOS has been the best reward. I don't feel so alone anymore.
4) I just celebrated my one year blogging anniversary last month!!
5) The story on my Blog Title, Life As I See It:
I have had so many people tell me that I need to write a book about my life. That if I did I would probly make millions. But I get so sick of people telling me that I'm wrong. That my memories are wrong. What I remember might not be the whole story...but it's still mine. I figured if I ever got up the courage to write down everything that I have been through I would need a title that made it a bit harder for people to tell me I was wrong. My father in law once told me that the way someone feels is not wrong. Because those are their feelings. And that Idea just stuck with me. I've said it once before in this Blog:
I have learned that no matter how flat you make a pancake it always has two sides. And while I will tell you one side is burnt, Nikki will say it tastes great with butter.
No matter what happens one person's version of the story is never the whole truth. Because they are only telling it as they see it. They might have seen more than someone else, or their feelings may interpret it another way.
I figured the best way to say what I want and not have a hundred people screaming at me is to simply say that this is My life, from my point of view.
Life As I See It.