Fawks....But at least it's Friday!



As always Fawk You Friday is hosted by the lovely and boobie-licious Lady J!
FAWK YOU FRIDAY!
It's not a bad word. You can say it!
Like my new button? ME TOO!

So what has gotten you so riled up this week you wanted to spit and flip someone the bird?
Time to share!

1) My neighbors who apparently forget the live in an apt complex and slam their door Over and Over and Over and then go and get high in their backyard when I am sleeping so that I wake up with a contact high. AND...They never offer to share.
2) My Vulgar and sexy BFF CB who is on her way to Cali....But is visiting SoCal.
Which us NorCal peeps tend to not claim.
 Fawk you for not coming to the better half of Cali and seeing me.
3 Fawk Seth (And not in the good way.) For going to bed SO stinkin early
when I have insomnia!
That's mine this week! Can't wait to hear yours. And don't forget to link up!


Can't get enough of blog hops?
Dying for more readers/Twitter followers/Facebook Likers?
Then check out the Friday Follows below!

friday-follow


The Trendy Treehouse



Smart and Trendy Moms





BoostMyBlogFriday





badge





Simpy Stacie

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorg!

Loud neighbors piss me off sooo bad....my hubby is sacked out too...I guess that's par for the course..it IS 3 am afterall..lol.

I dig the button!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!! Stopping by to say Hi!.

If I'm your newest follower? Yes, I am.

Thank you for share nice blog,

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Have a nice day.

Nan

Christy said...

First of all, I'm missing CB too. She's the shit. My daughter's neighbors got evicted and decided to move out at 11PM. She wasn't thrilled either as it's a duplex. My neighbors aren't noisy, just nosy.

Jennifer Juniper said...

I hate it when the hubby goes to bed before me. Don't they know that the wedding vows include "keep me entertained when I'm bored"??

Theresa said...

I am your newest follower from Follow Me Friday
http://www.adamsadventures-ourlifeunedited.blogspot.com/

Lori@Two Daughters, A Husband, and A Minivan! said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from FMChickadee.

Love your entry today!

http://twodaughtersahusbandandaminivan.blogspot.com/

CoffeeJitters (Judy Haley) said...

I'm just sending out a big old fawk you to my breast cancer

Dawn said...

what a cute blog! love it! im a new follower from Follow Friday, happy to *meet* you! :)
dawn
http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/