~Gasp~ OMG THIS IS HEAVY TO LIFT! Come help me out please!


Did that sounds like me trying to life a piano?
GOOD!
That was the point!
Ok, some of you I emailed already, for the rest of you...
Want to help me premeire a new MeMe this week?
If so please email me at
for details!
This will be a new weekly MeMe/Linkup.
It doesn't bother me if you already do a MeMe or a linkup on that day...
WHAT'S ONE MORE?
I do need you to be able to do this every week though.
Let me know ASAP!
I would like to have 4 ladies total and I already have 2!




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

I am a new follower from SSS
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

missykade said...

Thanks for stoping by SSS! I'm following you back.

MissCrystal said...

Can't wait to get to know you both!