The Naughty List is here!

Life As I See It









 

Happy hump day loves!
Hope You're all having  great week.
Time to dust your shoulders off and bare your soul.
Don't forget to check out my fellow co-hostess's!










Photobucket












My Naughty List for the week:
1. I have not done dishes since Sunday. Ya Jena...The brownie dish is still in the sink. I'm going through a Not Sleeping Stage again...About 3 hours a night. So between extreme tiredness and major migraines I am ready to die and dishes are not on my to do list.
2. I am doing two reviews right now for two different decal companies. But I co-ordinated the products I am receiving around each other. So I am waiting for the second to show up before I place and review the first. Naughty me!
3. I spend most all day Sunday having sex on the couch. Caden was napping most of the day since he is still on cough medicine, so we took advantage of the time alone. LOVELY!


Now here are your 5 Naughty Questions:
1. When did you first realize you had a naughty streak?
2. Have you ever stolen anything? What? why?
3. Have you ever cheated at anything?
4. Your most used position for sex?
5. One place or thing that's in your fantasies but rarely or never in your sex life.


MY ANSWERS:
1. When did you first realize you had a naughty streak?
When I was 17 and I worked at a sex shop. The thought of it seemed frightening at first. But I really got into it!!

2. Have you ever stolen anything? What? Why?
Once. When I was 12. I stole a little key chain calculator. They were giving them out at school for everyone who had sold so many magazine subscriptions. I'd had to miss a few days of school and didn't get to turn in my sales on time. All of my friends had one and I didn't. So I tried to steal one from a store in the mall. But I got out. And My parents made my life hell.

3. Have you ever cheated at anything?
No. I have always been too scared that I would get caught.

4. Your most used position for sex?
Probly missionary. I love being able to touch hubs all over. Plus I like to move around a lot and that position makes movement easiest!

5. One place or thing that's in your fantasies but rarely or never in your sex life.
A third person. lol! Probly music. We never plan sex, it just happens. But I want to get a CD player for our room so we can have music.

Now Post your answers on your own page, or in my comments and link up!!
**** Would you like to be a Naughty List Co-Host?
Or have some naughty questions for us to use?
Please email me at whimsical_miss@yahoo.com

Also don't forget to check out the Bad Girls Club and Wicked Wednesday!






Bad Girl Bloggers Button









Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I want to do number 3 with the hubby. We haven't been able to just have sex in a long time their always quickies.

Christy said...

I so agree with you on the missionary position. There is a reason most people like that one.

Kristin @ Domestically Disabled said...

I <3 my cd player in my room. Got it just for that purpose. But honestly we are always in such a rush we forget to turn it on!

JenH said...

I'm never sitting on your couch! lol