Happy Hump Day! Feelin a little naughty?

Life As I See It



 Today I'll be your naughty leader!
And I am calling all my girls!
I have some questions for all of you to answer!
But first let me thank my naughty co-hostess's!




  Photobucket




 But first my Naughty List for the week:

1. I have had sex on a beach.
A beautiful, public beach, during the day!
It was unplanned and perfect. 

2. Since I have been sick I haven't wanted to do much, including the dishes. I needed to clean out a paint tray and some brushes I had used and instead of washing the dishes to use the sink I just used the bathtub. Although now I have paint splatters in my tub.
Le Sigh.

3. I made Seth stay up late Friday night to have sex.
We were planning on painting Saturday but I always love having sex Saturday afternoons and then taking a nap and I knew painting would get in the way.
I don't think he minded!!!


Now for your questions!! Please answer these in a post with your naughty button.
Or if you are shy you can do it in the comments.

1. What time of day are you generally in the mood?
2. Have you ever had sex at work? Would you?
3. Ever had a moment as a mom/wife/friend where you thought MAN I am a horrible mom/wife/friend and I just don't care right now? Explain.
4. What is the sexiest thing you own?
5. Name a sexual regret from your youth.

I'll share my answers with you:
1. What time of day are you generally in the mood?
Usually the afternoon.
2. Have you ever had sex at work? Would you?
YES!! One night doing an install at an Applebees.
We were the only one's there and it was too much fun!!
3. Ever had a moment as a mom/wife/friend where you thought MAN I am a horrible mom/wife/friend and I just don't care right now? Explain.
Right now. I am not cleaning or paying attention to my son. I am so sick I just want to veg out on the couch.
4. What is the sexiest thing you own?
I have a leather corset and a short plaid skirt!
Not to mention my schmecksay spats boots.
5. Name a sexual regret from your youth.
My freshman year in High School I made out with my BFF's BF a few hours after they broke up. SLUTTY!!!


YOUR TURN!!
LINK UP!


And if you are feeling extra Wicked today....
Go and check out The Bad Girls Club
One Crazy Brunette Chick



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i was gonna do the wicked thing but i don't know if i'm naughty enough... LOL