More blog hops for Friday! ~Whew~ Serioulsy A LOT!




1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

Usually messy. I don't sleep well so I am always all over the place!
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Philanthropic. I wish I was one of those people that knew how to go out and make a quick buck.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
I don't think I can really answer this one. I tend to do everything so fast that I am half way into it when I finally think "Wow I wish I had given someone the time to talk me out of this."
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Oh wow! So so so many things. Probly my coffee table. It's a beautiful dark mahogany. It has the original Pier 1 price tage of $244.00 and she wanted 40 bucks for it. (Not to mention it had just been sittin in her garage unused since she bought it!) And I talked her down to 20 bucks!

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
A VAT of coffee. And a crispy chicken salad with homeaide ranch dressing!
(Yup... I know....Don't judge me!!!)


friday-follow

Book Blogger Hop



ffi
HERE WE GO!

1. Life is _____.
COMPLICATED!
2. _____ keep going.
I try really hard to...
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: _____.
And costumes too. (lol THANKS NIKKI!)
4. _____ is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.
Chicken and rice...
5. On the 1st day of August _____
I get super excited about my  Birthday on the 12th of August!
6. _____ lively and energetic.
Caden is...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! 1. Getting my car. 2. Finishing Caden's bed. 3. SOFTBALL


BoostMyBlogFriday

LifeasaWife

badge


New Friend Fridays

















Photobucket




rrsahm






Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Thank you for linking up! Sorry my button is sooo large and white space. I am going to edit that right now! Enjoy your weekend! I am a new follower :)

Mei said...

I love the graphics!
I just stopped by from one of the many Follow Me Fridays. :)
http://fairweatherdiver.blogspot.com/

Eliz Frank said...

Glad to connect Mz. LW!Happy Follow Friday! Following you!
Eliz

Mama Hen said...

Come and join my new network of amazing bloggers! Visit Mama's Little Nestwork at www.mamaslittlenestwork.com.

Mama Hen

Anonymous said...

HOLY BLOG HOP! You're busy on Fridays..lol.

smashbravo said...

Hello, we're your newest followers here with the blog hops! We Love your blog! Black and pink are our favorite colors amongst our bloggers!

Feel free to drop by our blog anytime, we would love to have you! :)
http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com/