Monday Minute and More linkups than you can shake a stick at!

Monday Minute
 
It's that time of the week again....Yes Monday!
Let's all share it with Ian and the Monday Minute!
 
Describe your life in one word

Miscelaneous


Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?

I took piano lessons as a kid and I wish I had stuck with it.
That and Gymnastics.

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?

My husband. I had a lot of negative and self derogatory habits before I met him. He makes me want to act better, and challenge myself.



What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?

I want to be a great mother to my son.
When he is an adult I hope to be someone whom he is proud of and loves.
and finally...

Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?

I believe, that at 25 years old, it's impossible for me to even begin to know that yet.



Alright bloggers and blogesses, that's it for my Monday Minute!
Now click the cute little Yoda and go link up.
What's that you say?
In dire need of more linkups?!
Well don't fret! I have got you covered!
Just tiptoe a little lower.....



 
 
mingle mondays button
 



Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

I'm your newest subscriber (k3na29xx--at--gmail---dot-com) from Mailbox Monday. Have a great week! :)

~~ Kat ~~
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
My Game of Chance
From a SAHMmy to a WAHMmy

Stefany said...

I agree that at 25 you can't possibly. At 34, I don't think I can know either. :)

That is so great that your hubs is such an influence in your life. It sounds like you have a fantastic marriage!

Krissy said...

Following you (late) from Friendly Friday! Better late than never! I hope you can follow us back as well.

http://theartsymom.tk

Jenn said...

I love your "one word" to describe your life! Thanks for playing today!

Jenn

www.brwnidgrljenn.blogspot.com

:)

MissCrystal said...

@ Stefany thanks! Glad to know someone else feels the same way.
It's so nice meeting all my new followers! Can't wait to get to know you all better!