Life As I See It

I was told recently that for a blog called "Life As I See It" I don't write much about my life anymore.
What's new with me? Well today is one week and one day since I quite drinking coffee and I miss it like heroine. I want shove that brown goo into an IV and nurse it all day. But it was making my ulcer's worse so I had to cut it out. I replaced it with....CABBAGE JUICE!
No? Doesn't sound good? Hmmmm...Well it's not that great. Sorry cabbage! Eve dressed up with celery and cucumber you don't taste that great in juice form. But it's supposed to kill the bacteria that causes ulcers so I drink a glass or two a day.
Really that's all that's new. Enjoy some pics of me playin around with my new webcam and don't forget to program me into your GPS so you can find your way back tomorrow! This new MeMe will rock your socks off!


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

Christy said...

I'm here every time you post! You're already programmed into my GPS. And it is nice to see what's new.

Anonymous said...

Two of the most gorgeous folks I know!!! Cabbage juice eh? I actually like cabbage...not sure about juice form tho...lol.

Ewa said...

Cabbage juice? Do you have to drink it every day?
have a nice day

Ron Cooper said...

Hard to give up the caffeine, which I drink (two cups) daily. Good luck with that!

I’d like to invite you to visit my blog of inspirational messages.

Cheers,
Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new follower. Please subscribe to my blog too..I have 4 current giveaways going on too! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Eva said...

Life without coffee??? That sounds awful!

But you have to do what makes you feel good :)

MissCrystal said...

Life without cofffee blows! nice to hear you all agree with me! But thhe cabbage juice seems to be helping so maybe I'll get my coffee back soon!