Happy Hump Day Bloggers! Come see my surprise for you!






Life As I See It




Welcome to our new Wednesday MeMe and Linkup! I have 3 fantabulous cohostess' that I would like to introduce to you:










BWS tips button

Photobucket

These ladies are super amazing and I couldn't host this without them!  
First off let me explain that a linkup is where you add your blog link to the list so that not only can new readers find you but you can find new blogs to read!
We are doing it with a fun new meme to keep it exciting!
This meme is THE NAUGHTY LIST! I want each of you to write 3 things that you have done that made you feel naughty! It can be from years ago or minutes ago! I would love to see your own post about it, and come on...You know you want this adorable button on your page!
(But if you're feelin kinda shy you can leave it as a comment.)
When you're done go and check out the hostess' posts, add them if you aren't currently reading them!
(Which obviously you should be since they helped put this together!)
 And don't forget to link up!

MY NAUGHTY LIST:
  1. I love to skinny dip!! I'm even slightly famous among my friends for bein the first to get naked and swim anytime!
2. I have a tramp stamp! And I love it!
3. Whenever Seth empties his pockets at night I steal all of his cash that isn't in his wallet!! And if he figures it out I won't tell him where it is.

Alright you brave souls! Spill a few naughty secrets for us to revel in! It's cool...Judgement free zone. 
You know you want to be naughty with us!
And stay tuned next week for more Naughty Secrets Revealed!





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

Christy said...

Love this! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Newest follower from Welcome Wednesday! I hope you can come see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE skinny dipping too!! Unfortunately..between the 3 kids and my neighbors..this is a challenge...lol.

Jacqie said...

Welcome to the Green Blog Hop! Please post our badge when you get a moment so we can get the word out. Thanks!

Jacqie @ talesofthewife.com

Desert Rose said...

I've been on a blog break, so this was a nice way to start back up! Now following...good meme!

Daisygirl said...

I love this meme I think it rocks!

Skinny dipping is hot!

Happy Hump Day!

Traci66 said...

I am now following you. I would love to skinny dip, but my hubby would freak. And the money thing well what is his is yours and what is yours is yours, right. (LOL)

Hollywood Glamorous said...

Your newest naughty follower, and friends with J! It's great to meet you and hear your naughty secrets. Think this hump day blog hop is great!!

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from WW!!! :) Nice to meet you! I can't wait to come back and see how it's going for you without coffee. I'm sure it's not easy giving up something you love, but your body will thank you for it. :) Hang in there!

Hope you'll come visit & I'd be honored if you would follow me back too.
Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Newest follower...loving this idea, so I'm joining in the fun. :)

My three naughty things...hmmm...it's hard to JUST pick three! LOL

1. I went skinny dipping as well with my bf at our beach home. (Really late at night)

2. Had a romp with the bf in Hyde Park (London) in broad daylight! (Crazy!!)

3. When I was 16...told my parents I was going to spend the night with a friend and instead we both spent the entire night out having an absolute blast. Those were the days! :)

Enjoyed this! :)

Pay me a visit if you'd like. Thanks

Marie The Things We Find Inside

Nikki said...

Ugh I hate that I missed Hump Day, it's one of my fav days...Miss totally stole my Happy Hump Day...;) but she added the naughty.

1. Back when we were dating, my hubby and I had sex in some odd places: my parents bed, his parents jacuzi tub, in the driveway of a cemetary, in my bed inches away from my sleeping niece and feet away from my sleeping parents with only thin walls seperating us... ;)

2. I HATE underwear and will go without as often as I can...especially when I know my hubby is watching.

3. I have a 'friend' who is such a sweet person and has had a horrible life, but I CAN'T FREAKING STAND HER. I ignore her calls, and when she shows up at my doorstep I hide....Sometimes this works, other times not so much and I'm counting down the time until she leaves.