Another Road Trip...? Oh yes it's true!!


You heard correct folks! The Royals are packing up the busses and traveling to where ever strikes our fancies!!
I want to come and visit YOU!
Think you are brave enough to host one of my Royal Road Trip posts?
Then email me at 
whimsical.miss@gmail.com
We want to come visit you and your readers and tell them about the side of you that rears it's head when the Royals come to town!
Check out one of my Posts from when the Royals came to California and I showed them around:
Stay tuned to all of the Royals Blogs to see where we will hit next!

 jdib

PTW

fw



The Bipolar Diva


The Green Eyed Brat



Masks No More


Peon Diaries




BWS tips button

One Crazy Brunette Chick


Bloggy Blog Designz


BWS tips button


Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent





http://babesrockinmami.com/

The Chicken!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

The Queen said...

I hope someone let's us visit them,, because frankly.. you're farting is stinking up my damn bus.. or . is it the damn drunken penguin of Princess C.C.'s that is doing all the farting?

MissCrystal said...

We don't use the F word on my page!! It's probly one of those dam flying monkees of PWT's. You know those things fling shit!!

Ducky said...

Road trips are my favorite!!!!!! I've got the camera ready.....say CHEESE!