BSF and I am a Slut!

It is Blog Stalk Friday people!!!

One Crazy Brunette Chick


Which means it's Friday! YAY!
 And CB has made me her Slut of the Week!


One Crazy Brunette Chick



Have I mentioned how amazingly awesome she is? She did do this perfect layout for me that I am reveling in!!!
Wednesday night I lost my internet connection! I was out of internet from Wednesday night until this morning!!!!
The lovely Ange kept me informed with what was up via phone calls....cause she rocks like that.


Now that I am finally back and ready to catch up on all of your posts, blogger is being a douche and has messed up my dashboard and I can't find any of your posts!!!
But it is Friday...so Hopefully today will be ok!



The Budget Fashionista


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Crazy Brunette said...

Amazingly awesome... Yes, I'll take it! Thanks hooker!

Donda said...

Your new look is awesome!! My dashboard finally corrected itself. I think because I been Tweeting Blogger since last night.

The Queen said...

Quit sucking up to CB and get your ass over to defend the famous Momma Fargo..and link the post at the castle.. It's a dog fight.. actually.. the dipshit brought a knife to a shoot out.. I don't think she is gonna fair to well..

Donda said...

what the hell is your rant about Queen...I was so damn confused and I'm not really a blonde!