OMG! And a Please Help!


Guess what I got to do today?
YUP!
Laundry!
Now as I have said before Laundry day used to be my favorite day.
I love the thought of everything being cleaned and sanitized.
I loved putting away freshly folded clothes.
I loved the smell the house gets when it's full of clean laundry!
But not anymore.
Why?
Because I no longer have a washer and dryer in my house.
I have now lived in apts for over 2 years.
Before that I had only lived in houses and I owned my own washer and dryer.
2 years without my own washer and dryer!!!
2 years of sharing with the rest of the people in my complex.
I did ten loads of laundry today.
TEN!
At $2.50 a load that's 25 dollars.
25 dollars every two weeks.
Not to mention that I lost 5 dollars because two washers took my money and didn't run. And one dryer did the same thing.
30 bucks today for laundry.
As well as all the walking I did.
Going back and forth from the laundromat was over one mile of walking.
(I know that thanks to my new pedometer.)
That means I walked over 3 miles today.
I AM WORN THE FUDGE COOKIES OUT!
(I want fudge so freakin bad!!! Can you tell?)
I haven't even folded, put away, made beds....nothing.
Just washed, dryed, and walked.

I might start a campaigne for myself!
See I have enough room for a stackable Washer/Dryer set.
I don't care if it's used.
 I want to know about any giveaways or anything for one!
Heck, if you live in Northern California and you're selling a working set cheap I wanna know!
Help me out here BlogSphere!!!
Help me get back to lovin laundry day again!
This Momma Needs a Washer/Dryer!



Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

sami said...

i remember doing that in the apts we had so much laundry cause we never had enough money to do them all. we have grandma and grandpa nelsons old one and they are not the best to old. the dryer doesnt completely dry and the washer doesnt completely do a whole cycle all the time and the set up of our house we need the combined tall ones not 2 old ones so im with ya on the washer and dryer