Thursday, September 2, 2010

Graves and my silly comments.

Born a Loser. Died a Loser.


YUCK! I hope that's not what killed him!


Yes. Yes you are.


Hey that poor dumfart died!


Their time expired.


Yeah...Probly not.


I had no clue!


Another way of saying I'M DEAD!


NOT ANYMORE SUCKA!!


Sorry for your Loss, Loss.


Funny... I thought he died a long time ago.


Yuck. Probly!


NOT ANYMORE!


See ya!


What the....?


Well that's why you're burried 6 ft under!


Ooh! Such a naughty little corpse!


Family of stiffs!


The last comeback!


OH YES!!


I bet he was popular in College.


There was a wee man,
Who had a wee wife,
They had two wee children,
And a long wee life.


Yes, zees ees trouble indeed!



The lesson to learn here is that some people shouldn't hyphenate. And some should just change their last name all together.


9 comments: