Tuesday Linkups. For those of you wanting some new followers!

BWS tips button


Photobucket>


1. Can you swim?

YUP! I was even on my high school swim team. I skinny dip. I even swim in the ocean in winter. LOVE TO SWIM!
2. Is telling a lie ok?
Never. You'll always get caught. Someone will get hurt.
3. Do you have any body piecings?
Just my ears.

4. Are you related to anyone famous?
My Great Uncle was the Mayor of a college town here in California. The main st and a majority of the shopping centers are named after my maiden name.
5. Do you have any tips on approaching companies about sponsoring reviews and/or giveaways?
Just do it. Pick local companies in your area. They are more likely to use locals!
6. What is the best thing you have ever won?
Steelers/Raiders football tickets from a radio station.
7. If you borrow something for someone should you return it? And in what shape?
Borrow means use and return. If you borrow something from me and don't return it I'll break in and get it.
If you return it and it's not in better shape then when I lent it to you, You won't be borrowing from me again!

Tuesday Tag-Along

Photobucket








Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

Rheanna Bristol said...

Hi, I'm following from Tuesday Tag-A-Long and love your blog!


http://thebristolproject.blogspot.com/

Traci66 said...

Thank you for joining me for Tell Me More Tuesday.

L Simonson said...

Just popping by from Tuesday Blog Hops. Nice to meet you! I am now following your blog :)
@Paisley Passions
@Laughter & Memories

Terra Heck said...

Hello! Stopping by from Tell Me More Tuesday. How cool is it that you get to see your maiden name plastered all over a town?!!
I like your answer about borrowing.

Mrs. Tasha said...

New follower via To-The-Top Tuesday-Blog-Hop! Come follow back at mrstashalynn.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Dropping in from TTT Tuesday to say hello and become a follower!

http://inside-my-head.com/index.php/blog-memes/2435/oh-the-memories-random-tuesday

Amy said...

Love the look of your blog! Off to read more! Following from FMBT! Come by and follow back?

Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Visiting from To the top Tuesday! Cute blog! I'm your newest follower!
Stop by http://www.mommies2cents.com