Saturday 6

I am doing this her McLinkyThingAMaBob and it's actually Saturday for me! Not ten pm  on Friday! That's kinda rare. Any who.... THE SATURDAY 6!!!




Hosted by The Lovely Zombie Housewife and the Beautiful Boobies!

1. Who has it easier-men or women?
In relation too what...? Peeing: Men have it easier. Getting what we want: Woman have it easier. You just gotta know how to work it! lol




2. What's the most scandalous thing you've done this week?
Just this week? I can't really say... The Statute of limitations hasn't run out yet!!!



3. Worst pick up line you've ever heard?
Let's make like 2 squirrels and bust a nut.
I may not be Fred Flinstone but I can make your bed rock.
Baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

4. Who's your celeb crush?
Currently....BEN BASS!!! OMG! See previous post. Feel free to ogle just wipe the drool off my pretty blog please.


5. Do you feel comfortable talking about sex?
lol More than anyone I know. It's why I am the go to gal for questions among my friends.



6. What's your all time favorite movie?
The Princess Bride. Enough said.
 
 
Now Go and link up!!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Inconceivable! I love that movie! Great, great movie! All my husband has to say is "Any body want a peanut?" in his Andre The Giant voice and that's all it take for me to crack up, like way harder than anyone should ever be allowed to crack up!

Anonymous said...

Your daddy must have been a thief he stole the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes.

LOL@ statute of limitations.

Momma Fargo said...

Love your answers. Especially the Statute of Limitations!

Anonymous said...

very nice post......