The Naughty List # 3!! Who's with me?

Life As I See It









Time to strut your naughtiness ladies and gents!
You know you want to!
How naughty am  I?
Well take a look!

  1. I blackmailed my Freshman Biology teacher so that I could pass. In my defense I had one of the highest grades, but my teacher was racist and sexist. Which is hard for a white woman to pull off. But she only liked black men and I used it to my advantage!

  2. I blew up a mailbox. IN MY DEFENSE the jerk blew mine up first.

  3. I put engine oil in the transmission of this horriffic car my first step dad bought me so that I could get rid of it. He sold it for a 3rd of what he paid for it and it still confounds him why that car is still driving around town and the guys laughs when he sees him.



Now go link up and share your naughtiness!
Don't forget to link up with the Hostess's first!






BWS tips button


Photobucket


One Crazy Brunette Chick







Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I hope you like my list today ;)

JoJo said...

you are so bad ass!!

The Bipolar Diva said...

I'm having a hard time getting your page to load for some reason. I think my connection may be bad. Anyway I'm following you from the blog hop! I'll try to load the page again. Thank you for hosting!

Teri

Unknown said...

I love this idea!

Sandra said...

Love the naughtiness but alas, I have nothing naughty to contribute....bahahahahaha!...actually, I keep missing the boat on this one. But I love reading yours. I wish I had known you when my dad had bought me my first piece of shit car. It needed to be blown up for sure!