Welcome to FAWK YOU FRIDAY hosted as always by the lovely and boobie-licious Lady J! Please go and check her out if you haven't yet.
SHE ROCKS MY SOCKS!
Ok so fawk you Friday.... Who did you want to flip the bird to or cuss out this week but didn't!
1. Fawk you sleeping pills for not working! Unisom, RX pills, Advil PM that Seth swore would make a difference....NADA! Fawk only sleeping a few hours a night!!!
2. Fawk today for being laundry day! I don't have the energy for it due to not sleeping.
3. Fawk my upstairs neighbors who smoke and throw their cig butts on my porch! Seriously....I'm about to throw a rabid raccoon into your open window and see how you like that the next time I have to pick up your mess.
Last but not least
4. Fawk my dog!! Taicie I love that you have great taste, obviously you get it from me. But if you chew up ONE more pair of my Victoria Secret Panties I will turn you into slippers!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Thanks to Andrea @ My Little Life for this adorable Meme!
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
The energy! And the ability to only focused on the day I was in. Not worrying about what could happen tomorrow.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Thanks to FB I actually am friends with most of them. I love it!
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
Right now, thanks to Toby Keith, I can't stand hearing "Every dog has his day." I HATE THAT SONG!!
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
I'm actually not patriotic.
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Tomorrow my MIL is coming to get Caden. I'll be doing laundry. Then dinner with Joel, Captain, his parents, Kevin and Jenna, and Brett and Brandy. Saturday Seth and I might catch a movie, go pick up Caden. Then softball on Sunday! lol Kind of a typical weekend for us.
Well there you all go! I hope to see some of your answers and Fawk you's! Have a MeMe you think I'd enjoy? I would love to hear about it! Have a safe weekend all!