5 Question Friday!



1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Probly mashed potatoes. I just love em!!
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
lol NO! Although at one point I thought of being a teacher....So don't want that job anymore!
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
I wish I had defied my parents more. Yes I know I was their "Evil" child. But being a good kid meant nothing to them. I wish I had been the bratt they claimed I was and went out and had my fun instead of providing for them, and raising their kids.
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Ugh some creamy white crap. But not for long!!! MWAH HAHAHA!




Ideally I would do something like this.


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

Hmmmm Well I was singing before I could remember. Probly "The Water is Wide" by James Taylor. I sang that for my parents 3 year anniversary.

There ya go! Now you know 5 new things about me! Go check out 5 Crooked Halo's and do your own 5 question Friday!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: