Things that made my day!

First and foremost I got another award!
The Fabulous SugarDoll Blogger Award. SO CUTE!!!
Thank You Laina at Reflections of a Navy Wife.
Laina found me on MBC, and has been reading my blog for awhile now. And she always comments on my blog posts which is one thing that makes her SUPER!!! If you are looking for a Blog that will make you feel good all the way down to your toes PURELY because the writer is such a good hearted and upbeat Woman...then you should really check her out!

Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are worthy of the award.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Ok ten random things about me!
1. I'm super picky about my feet. I can't stand the feeling of them being dry or dusty. It is like nails on a chalk board!!!
2. I am a neat freak. If my house is not super clean, and organized I feel sick and off my game.
3. I have been out of the country 3 times.
4. I want to have a Ferret REALLY BAD! I miss my old one.
5. I love fresh flowers and gardening.
6. My favorite smells are Rose, Sweet Pea and clean laundry.
7. I should have been born in the Victorian era.
8. I am a great swing dancer.
9. I love singing and even won some awards in high school for it.
10. I'm super devoted to my family.

I am going to hold off on giving this one out, only cause I don't have ten new blogs I am reading yet! But as soon as I do I will let you know.

Second thing that made my day is this new song from Reba



I leave you with it! Come on Friday!!!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

m. said...

congratulations :)


i love that song.

Bernadine said...

Congrats on the award. :)

Laina said...

Awwww, thank you for your kind words :) I, too, love those scents and I like that song a lot by Reba :)
I didn't know you were a singer :) Very cool :)
Have a great day :)
Congrats again :)