New Followers, Updates, AND LOTS OF SEX!!!

Well ...Sex sells right? Figured it was worth a go!
So I posted the Follow Back Tuesday Post before I went to bed last night and this morning I have 8 new followers! OMG!
SO I think I will tell you a wee bit about me. It'll save you a lot of reading!
My name is MissCrystal. Everyone calls me Miss. I am almost 25. I live in NorCal, but was raised in the southern states. June 21st I will have been married for 7 years. We have a 4 year old monster who calls himself "Super Fast Caden."
I'm a coffee Junkie. Sometimes I use foul language.
I love to write music or poetry. (You can find it under the heading "prose".)
I have a hormone disease called PCOS. (That has it's own heading too if you want to learn more.)
Currently I have the hiccups. Not fun...probly from too much coffee.
Any Questions? Just ask!

OK now onto you for a brief moment..... I want to read your blog. Well maybe. I want to read funny stuff. If you post creative writing I want to read that too. If you have PCOS too... I WILL FOLLOW YOU. If you are from NorCal, let me know. Basically comment and let me know what your blog is about. I only want to read what I'm interested in. And I won't waste my time or yours.

For Those of you who already know me and love me.... UPDATES!
My body has been going crazy. My hormones have been in a tailspin the last month and it's only getting worse. Multiple cysts daily. Heartburn, since my ovaries are so constantly swollen that it's pushing anything I eat back up. Hiccups for hours on end. Chocolate cravings so bad I could claw up my drapes and hang from the ceiling! Seriously yesterday freaked me out really bad. I remember seeing a Breyers Ice Cream ad on tv, all of a sudden I am standing outside on my porch, in my PJ's Sans Bra, and I had no idea how I got there or why. It's almost like a black out. And it's scaring the hell out of me. I started crying yesterday around 4:30 and didn't stop till almost 7 pm. I don't know why really. It was partially due to stress...Some things have happened that I'm not sure how to talk about yet. Partially due to being sick of being in this apt. And mostly just my hormones surging!
It's the hardest thing to be uncontrollably sobbing for hours and feeling so overwhelmed with sadness and yet all I can do is remind myself that it's not real. It's just a hormone surge.
My face is breaking out like a teenager who drinks nothing but soda all day. Oh and I can't sleep at night, Even with ALL of the medications that I take at night that make me drowsy...but by 7 am I am out cold and I will sleep till noon.
It is making me feel like the worst mother. Caden sits and plays with this toys until my body lets me wake up. He has even crawled into bed with me and I have no recollection of it. It never even woke me up.
And here's the kicker... I don't know what to do about it.

But I did find this picture that I found UBER sexy...and Since I did say sex I will share:




Just Lovely isn't it? Beautiful color. Great use of shadow. Smooth lines. Simple yet passionate. I could stare at it for hours.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

The Sierra Home Companion said...

Hi there,
I found you from FMBT, and I too am from Northern California. So we have that in common.:)that is a great picture by the way.

Allie said...

Whooooa super hot picture!

Momma Fargo said...

Hawt bods!

Laina said...

Yowza picture! Sorry to hear about your health issues. That blacking out thing sounds scary! And the crying outbursts and cysts and inability to sleep sounds awful! And none of the meds are working? Hmmmmm. Did you ever find a new decent doctor to tell these things to? I hope you find some relief and some answers soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having trouble love. Wish I could say something that would fix it all...but that pic is hawwwwt! :)