Follow Back Tuesday! Please Join... It's free and easy ya know!






It's That Time Again, For
 Follow Me Back Tuesday!
It is hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat  & ; Boobies,BabiesAndABlog..  

It's a great way to start off your week &; get more BF's !!
 
BWS tips button

 How it Works
  • Follow ALL  4 Hostesses #'s 1 -4 ( leave them a comment so they can follow u back ) 
  • Add your blog to the list ( only have to add once )
  • Grab our button &; the link code to post on your blog
  •  Start to follow as many blogs as you would like ( make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back )
  • And when you receive a comment from a new follower  return the favor &; follow them back

( Every Tuesday at 12:00 am EST. you can get the new link code from any of the 4 host blogs )

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

allthingsnew said...

Hi! I am now following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I really like the layout of your blog...did you do it yourself?

If you’re interested, please check out my Low Entry Lowdown (low entry giveaways from several sites) and Twitter Party Google Calendar (parties with RSVP & prize info)!
http://www.sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com/2010/05/follow-me-back-tuesday.html

Unknown said...

Hi. I'm following you from follow Tuesday. I look fwd to reading your blog.

Tree said...

Happy FMBT!! New follower here following with 2 of my blogs now! :) Stop by and "follow back" when you can!

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
Mother of Pearl It Is
Mommies Faves Top Sites and Blogs

Daisygirl said...

Happy Tuesday! Coming over from FMBT!!! I am a new follower! Love your blog design its super fab!

beadsandmorebylois said...

Hi I'm following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday! It's my first time at this one. Hopefully you can follow me back, Lois x
http://beadsandmorebylois.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Dude... CUTE blog!! I love the country girl theme. A-FREAKIN-DORABLE.

Yeah, anyway - new follower from follow me back tuesday. I look forward to reading your blog! :o)

Sey said...

Happy FMBT, I am a new follower of yours. If you have time come and visit mine:

http://roselledavid.blogspot.com/

you have a nice blog

Anonymous said...

SMOOOOCH!