Early Fawk You Friday! JOIN ME LADIES AND GENTS!!!

BWS tips button


Free yourself...FAWK You Friday is here. (It's okay to say it-it's not a bad word!) To whom/what would you like to say Fawk You to today?

My Fawk You Friday is early today as I will be attending a 3 day convention Friday-Sunday.

                   As always Fawk You Friday is hosted by the Lovely Lady J!
BWS tips button
                Become a Boobie Chaser today. Uh that does means now!

1. At this point... Fawk you to Pancakes! Just read my last 3 blog posts to know why.
2. Fawk you to the neighbor's with whiny dogs. IF the one Chihuahua is not barking at 6 am. The dog two floors above me is pushing everything off his porch and into my yard. Including their glass ashtray, full of butts, that shattered all over my porch at 7 am. My dog doesn't bark or whine ever...So shut yours up when I'm sleeping!
3. Fawk you Ovaries and my PCOS!!! I know you're punishing me for some sin from a past life. If you would tell me what it is I would bow down and worship the ovary gods begging for their forgiveness. The pain has broken me.
4. And Fawk you prescription drugs. You make me feel foggy, you don't help me sleep at night just make me drowsy all day, and you're making me less sensitive in certain lady parts which makes it hard for my ~ahem~ blossom to bloom! ~wink wink~

Those are mine! Please do a Fawk you Friday Blog Post and let me know about it! I can't wait to read yours!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Laina said...

LOL....that's right girl, let it all out!

Anonymous said...

I MUST go read the pancake chronicles...I've been so wrapped up w/ family biz that I've missed out!

Smooches babe!

Anonymous said...

Ello lova...I have an award for you!!

http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-guys-love-me-and-i-love-you.html

Unknown said...

Wow about the pancakes. My daughter (4) can get bad like that and I think most of it is just to make her father angry.

New follower and I look forward to reading more.

http://bigjandlittlej.blogspot.com/