Dreams

I wanna hear about dreams.
Dreams have always been a huge deal to me, especially since i saw Cinderella as a kid "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep."
Usually my dreams make me feel very strongly. My friends are used to me calling to check on them after dreams sometimes.
Recently i have had someone i care about appearing in my dreams regularly. I havent ever had that happen before but it makes me feel safe!
So i wanna hear about your dreams. Every detail! Especially if i was in it. lol

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Eva said...

I have really vivid dreams but forget them soon after. Recently I had a dream where I was walking through a snowy forest. It was silent, except for the crunching under my feet. I was following a man but I couldn't see his face. He was calling to me, the same thing over and over again. He was saying "You couldn't be here without ever being there." It's a dream I still remember clearly, even a week later. I don't know who he was, but I needed to hear what he had to say.

figments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.