Time to be happy!

"The littlest things that take me there.
I know it sounds lame but it's so true.
I know it's not right but it seems unfair,
That thing's are reminding me of you.
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend,
Even if only for one weekend.
So come on
Tell me,
Is this the end?" -Lilly Allen


I feel like I have been griping too much lately. And I hate that. I don't want to look back and think I was miserable all the time, and since I tend to cherish the little bitty things I am going to make a list of everything that I enjoyed so far this morning!

  • Being up earlier enough to see the sky go from dark black, to slightly purple, to deep orange and then to that pretty cream color.
  • Taicie keeping my bed warm for me when I get up to do stuff early in the morning.
  • Hot Coffee, ready before I wake up!
  • The smell of dew in the morning.
  • The fact that I am not walking to school! (or back in grade school!)
  • Having the perfect song come on randomly as I am trying to wake up. There isn't much that compares to dancing while the sun rises.
  • TCM playing great old movies early in the morning.
  • Having funny emails to read when I wake up.
  • Hot showers.
  • My house being clean when I wake up, cause I made sure it was clean when I went to sleep!
  • Standing in the freezing cold, bare foot, while drinking hot coffee.
  • Getting to hear the voice of my favorite person when I wake up.
  • Nikki telling me something funny that she is irritated about.
  • Being up way before Caden so that I can get many things done, as well as enjoy some quiet time without hearing "Hey Mommy...." 50 times and hour.
  • Watching my prayer plant slowly unfold as the sun hits it.
  • Standing in front of the living room window with my eyes closed while the sun hits me. (That's just a great feeling period!)
All the little things!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: