Dreams of you.

I had this dream last night that you were falling. I kept calling your name and begging for you to take my hand, because I knew I was strong enough to pull you up. But you wouldn't even reach out to me. I chased after you as fast as I could, trying to catch you, but you never even tried. And I felt so useless, even though I knew I was strong.
Loving you is like having a strong wind rip through my life. It's so strong and so fast that there is nothing I can do to slow it down or stop it. And even though it leaves my life topsy turvy, I don't mind. And I'm ok. And to be completely honest...I throw myself right into the middle of it and just enjoy being carried away.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Eva said...

Sometimes I wish I could be carried away by a dream. If only it were that simple. Beautiful prose.

MissCrystal said...

Or just to wake up in the middle of a good dream...and realize the goodness isn't just in the dream.
Thank you.