Confuzzled

Seth and I had an argument yesterday. It's weird since we really don't argue anymore. I just don't give him a reason to argue, and I choose to ignore the stupid things he does that cause an argument.
I am still not quite sure what set him off. Maybe he felt like I was nagging him to do something he knew he should do but didn't want to. I don't get it though!!! He always tells me that with his ADD he forgets things and that my job is to remind him...then I feel like I get shot down or yelled at when I do. I feel like I can't win!
He says that all week I have been acting differently. But he doesn't know how. I reminded him that he had been weird for two months and I told him how and why and reminded him that it should really come as no surprise if I get upset and irritated with trying to cater to him when he won't talk to me, and start to pull away.
I have my own stuff to deal with right now! I have doctor's app's and tests and new meds and sometimes (Like right now) all in the same week. I told him that since he would rather keep his own private council then I am focusing on me, I am not going to waste my energy worrying about him when he doesn't want it.

He is gone now though....I have a few hours to myself to try to recoup and get my head together. Today is a rough day trying to get ready for the Barium Swallow tomorrow. No solids, no dairy, nothing red...lol...And it doesn't help the the Steelers are not playing well today and I am SEEING RED! haha.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my dear! Your beau sounds like my first husband! Good grief! If you love him, hang in there! But just protect your heart! Life is TOO damned short.
Peace

Nikki said...

Hugs my dear! I know how he can be at times, just know that you can call me or email me anytime you need me. Kisses.

m. said...

My boyfriend is a little like that.
So I can relate.

We just see things differently.
And yeah.

Best of luck :)
xx

MissCrystal said...

lol I knew I wasn't alone! But it's nice to hear from all of you too!