You'll Find Yourself




Am I faithful, am I strong, am I good enough to belong

in your reverie a perfect girl

Your vision of romance is cruel and all along I played the fool

all your expectations bury me



Chorus



Don't worry you will find the answer if you let it go

give yourself some time to falter

But don't forgo knowing that you're loved no matter what

and everything will come around in time



I own my insecurities I try to own my destiny

That I can make or break it if I choose

But you take my words and twist them 'round 'till I'm the one who brings you down

Make me feel like I'm the one to blame for all of this



Chorus



You need everybody with you on your side

Know that I am here for you but I hope in time

Youll find yourself allright alone

Youll find yourself with open arms

Youll find yourself youll find yourself in time



The riot in my heart decides to keep me open and alive

I have to take myself away from you

'Cause I can't compete I can't deny theres nothing that I didn't try

how did I go wrong in loving you



Chorus

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: