I should tell you, I should...

They warn that you can't make people into home, but when you put your arms around me I swear you're the 4 walls meant to keep me safe.

I doubt a kiss can predict the future, but if our lips should meet I'm sure I'll taste the next chapter of my life.

I know that people aren't medicine, but when we talk, I can forget I'm sick.

I've been warned not to write of a new love, but when my pen touches this book, my words find a way out as though they've been imprisoned.

I don't know if I believe in soul mates, but I have faith my head will rest comfortably on your chest.

After all the time I spent dancing out of tune with another heart, it's you who will help me find the rhythm again.

And I should tell you.... I should.



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: