School and School related things.

Well school is school is school.
No, I really do love being in school.
So what is the issue you ask?
Well.... I can't quite put my finger on it.
I know it's partly me, and I know it's partly the school.
My teachers are out-of-this-world fan-freakin-tastic.
I couldn't love them more.
But they are swamped with work. And over burdened.
My program's director took emergency medical leave a few months ago and hasn't returned.
Our Dr who also taught, found out she was pregnant and stopped teaching.
Now we have 3 teachers and one new Dr trying to teach 4 classes. It's not enough.
They don't even have the time to tutor us.
A good portion of my class is not doing well, the whole class is behind schedule, and We will all find out tomorrow who is on Academic probation when we FINALLY get our report cards. (Which are about a month over due.)
I know I am not doing well in Chemistry. I think I will need to bring up my grade at least 5 points, but I have a month to do it in. If I fail one class, by even one point... I have to redo the entire term.
Needless to say, I am stressing out.
The sad part is that when it comes to the practical skills, the ones I use every week in my clinic, I am amazing! My vet, who gets my free labor in exchange for the hours the state requires me to put in, already wants to hire me. My teachers have told me that they trust me and show it, by using me in class.
But when it comes to cell biology, oogenesis, genetics and punnet squares... Well I get lost.
I have to keep reminding myself that I am not getting a Veterinary degree.... A Science degree.
I think I am probly one of the most prepared students in class as well. I always have the books needed, homework is always done ahead of time, and I always do the extra reading.
I just keep thinking What if I fail this term? I wouldn't get to continue with my friends!
I suppose tomorrow will tell.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Good Luck. I always failed tests. I could study for hours, but not do well.