It's my Friday!!!

So suck it to the rest of you.



I really kind of feel like ending my post right there.... But ya'll know  I am not that mean.
I NEED this week to be over. It's been long and stressful.
The good news is I only have 2 more weeks and I am done with this term and I get 10 days off.
YUP!!
No spring break for me. Just 10 days in between terms.
However... That ten days sounds FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!
I feel like a cave troll anymore.
I am nose-to-the-grindstone-never-take-my-nose-out-of-a-book busy.
But it seems to be paying off!!
And I think I will be spending my break moving.
Although I do have a delicious offer of a night of dancing that I will soooo be following up on.

Enjoy your Thursday my lovelies.
And be very jealous of me and my 1st Friday of the weekend.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

Ange said...

You suck it, Friday is everyday for me. haha.

Love ya girl

Anonymous said...

lol, Hope you enjoy your first Friday of the weekend.

The Queen said...

10 days off.. oh no.. we have gators to tend to.. it's the breeding season..and they all need their shots..and their tag collars have fallen off... things have gone to hell without you..Dutchess is bitching..

Momma Fargo said...

Enjoy your Friday! You look fabulous!

Dang...I don't know what a Friday is anymore...ugh. The days all blend.

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately that I'm super proud of you?

Momma's right..you look faboosh!