What's on Miss's phone?

I am linking up with Jessica for a new MeMe!!!
What's on my phone!

so here are Jessica's rules:
1. spend the week looking for interesting, funny, cute, special, lovely, ugly, silly, crude (okay maybe not crude), or jessica worthy pictures. and by that i mean pretty much anything.
2. when you find them, snap a shot with your phone.
3. then on tuesday, upload it into your blog!
4. and tell us about it.
since we'll be doing this once a week, we won't always have 18 pictures like i have today,
awwwwwwwbviousleeeeee.
even just ONE is fine :)
(prolly even better)
just be sure to link up YOUR what's on ______'s phone
to this blog post.
then go visit all my other linky friends to see what's on THEIR phone.
leave them a comment!
tell them their picture is hilarious.
ask them what they like to eat on their baked potato.
anything.
the point is:
sharing the love
and making friends, THROUGH our phone pics.

Ready to see what's on my phone.....Scary!

My snuggly pooch!
My goofball son!
A white pigeon! Very rare.
I just love this pic!! He is a pretty cool kid.

My laundry for two weeks!

Caden's bed off to find a new home.
My baby niece Anitra falling asleep in the toy box!
My new Blow Dryer!
My new....erm...lipstick.
Thanks D!!!
My Next Product Review.

 Me being weird. And boobielicious.


Giving a friend an annoyed look.

And I took this one today...He was just lying in the road! Kinda sad...


Now Go and link up too!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

13 comments:

Untypically Jia said...

I'm feeling so out of the loop. Am I the only one not posting an awesome boob picture this week? I will make up for it next week.

Also, I think your laundry and my laundry should get together and kill each other.

Donda said...

Your laundry pile just made mine look better :) Also, your face looks so skinny :)

EnVii said...

our laundry piles look identical!

A Beautiful Life said...

your son is super cute! and i definitely need to take some boobielicious pics this week ;) looks like you may need a powerbar to climb over that laundry pile, don't worry, i have an extra one in my pocket. and i share. ;)

Just Jen said...

I think we should just throw away all the laundry and buy more, CLEAN, ones!!!

Caden is so cute! and I like your 'lipstick'!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

wow. so much to say...hmm where do i begin.

boobs? what are those?

i have a feeling ur lipstick isn't used on ur facial lippies. no?

is that clean laundry or dirty? cuz i have about two of those piles. one on ONE side of my room - dirty. the other, on the OTHER side - clean. we like to keep things organized in our house.

who are you!? how did u find me?! ur adorable!!

join us next week too!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oh an di totally forgot. ur son is ADORABLE!!! i love that he can go from business look to funky crazy rockstar.

Chrissy said...

Ugh... laundry. My pile isn't quite that big. But, sometimes I feel it is that big. Favre deserves to be on the road in pieces... hope he got run over.

Estell said...

haha thats a really...lets say big boob shot lol
and your boy is too cute :]

Osbasso said...

Boobielicious looks good on you!

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

I also have tons of pictures of my doggy snuggled under blankets...so cute.

You son is so cute and cool, love the spiky hair.

I wash clothes once a day to prevent piles like that...I would not know where to start and just buy new clothes with a pile that big.

See you next week!

Anonymous said...

I love that your "lipstick" made the cut! :)

Anonymous said...

someone needs attention