I'm gonna steal this from Diva.
1. Depending on your age, go back 10, 15, 20, or even more years.
2. Tell us how many years back you have traveled and why.
3. Pretend you have met yourself during that era, and tell us where you are.
4. You only have one “date” with this former self.
5. Answer these questions.
Okay, as we start, what year is it and how old are you?
It is the year 2000 and I am 15. I would meet her at the cave.
1. Would your younger self (YYS, from here) recognize you when you first meet? I think she would! Although she'd be pissed off that I've put on some weight.
2. Would YYS be surprised to discover what you are doing job wise?
Very! Stay-at-home-mom was not on my to do list. But she'd be really excited to be starting college.
3. What piece of fashion advice would you give YYS?
Keep your boobs covered. Everyone can see them enough, no point showing them off anymore! You'll just regret it later.
4. What do you think YYS is most going to want to know?
"What's sex like?"
5. How would you answer YYS’s question? "Am I happy?"
Yes. But not as happy as you would like to be. Take care of E. Tell mom, she has an ultimatum.
6. What would probably be the best thing to tell YYS?
Stop stressing over finding a boy to love you. It'll happen without trying. First you need to fix yourself.
7. What is something that you probably wouldn’t tell YYS?
There is so much to say...I wouldn't know what not to say.
8. What do you think will most surprise YYS about you?
Finding out how much their life will change in just a year and a half's time.
9. What do you think will least surprise YYS?
That I live in California.
10. At this point in your life, would YYS like to run into “you” from the future?
Yes. Because I know she needed a friend who would talk and listen and not judge.