Names will not be changed to Protect the Innocent?

Have you met my new bloggin BFF Ange?
Well you can't meet her right now as she is having surgery!!!
But you can go and wish her guest blogger the best of luck in filling in for Ange while she is away.

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent


Or you can go and catch up on all her amazingness and then you'll feel like you know her on Monday when she gets back!
Ange I miss ya and I hope you recover quickly!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh I know Ange, and SHE'S JUST THE BEST!!!

Ange said...

Surgery went great! It took me about an entire two seconds for the sedation to set in. Jason had planned to video tape me, but they banned the camcorder from the area. Bitches.

This darvocet has me FUCKED UP... and I cannot think of what else to say.