Saturday Six! And other linkups




Hosted by




and

BWS tips button

The Questions:



1.) Tell us one nasty habit you have--we all know you have one! I bite the inside of my cheek when I am thinking/nervous/bored.



2.) You are able to hire one of the following-which is it? Maid, Chef, Gardener. A chef. I like to clean and garden. But I want someone else to cook!



3.) Would you sacrifice one of your fingers for half a million dollars? Maybe my pinky finger. But it would need to be done surgically! None of this back market chop shop crap. Half mill isn't worth an infection


4.) Tell us how your husband popped the question? (If you're not married how would you want someone to pop the question?) Um.....Very sneakily. We were one the phone and I thought he was breaking up with me.


5.) Is there anyone that has ever done you so wrong that you just can't forget or forgive them...at all? Oh yeah. But I don't talk about it or even acknoweledge the person.


6.) Do you believe that people should wait until marriage to have sex? Why or why not?
I think they should. It makes sure that your relationship is based on more than just sex.


Alright folks! Head on over to Boobie'ss or Ashley's page and LINK UP! Don't forget to post your six!
And now after seeing that button I want a drink!



Photobucket



That Girl's Deals


Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Oh your layout is cute! I like it a lot. I wouldn't have thought you copied me anyway. But I do love your layout, it's cute.

Wouldn't it be horrible if you got the black market pinkie chop for half a mill and then got a nasty infection and lost your hand? lol They'd have to give a shit ton more money!

Anonymous said...

You rock for linking up!

The new layout is hot!! Just like you mama!

Debbie Does Coupons .com said...

Following you through Saturday Stalk. Visit me at http://debbiedoescoupons.com

~Mo~ said...

I'm following you from Surfin Saturday!

Mom vs. the boys said...

I love the black, sooo cool and unique! great answers for Saturday Six

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for linking up with Surfin' Saturdays! Following you on Networked Blogs!