REVIEW: Deluxe Spats Boots from Sexual Fantasy Boutique

Ever thought your favorite Sex Toy Shop had more to offer than just toys?
Well I am so happy to show you that Sexual Fantasy Boutique is much more than what they seem!
Check out the most adorable boots I found!

I KNOW RIGHT!!!
These are VERY sexy!


The Deluxe Spats Boots are made mainly for sexy Gangster costumes but they look great with any black and white costume. They are also a sexy boot to wear out paired with a black skirt. The boot features a white body with a black patent toe and heel and small black buttons up the side. The Spats Boot has a luxurious 4 inch heel with a small hidden platform.
Retail Value: $74.99
SFB's Price: $54.97

    My Thoughts:
These boots are gorgeous!
When you hold them in your hand you know they are very well made!
The stitching on the inside of the boot is very sturdy.
Some of my favorite aspects are:

Adorable packaging!!!
Pink Bottoms! It's a Kitten Heel Feel!

The label on the inside.

Soft pink inline!

These boots are made well and look great!

Now what I don't like:
They look hot right?

Not so much from this angle....

I am a size 9 shoe. Some shoes I wear a 9 1/2
I have never worn a ten. But these shoes don't come in half sizes, so to be safe I orded a ten.
My toes go all the way to the end and are squished. Plus they won't zip.
I don't have big legs, but they are fairly toned from running, so that could be the issue.

So if you are a woman with smaller feet and calves these boots are a must have!
Don't forget to check out Sexual Fantasy Boutique for lingerie and sexy costumes too!



Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

I Like Being Tragic said...

Nice, very hot.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh those would be hot. Tell me you are naked in the rest of the pic!

Kimberly Walker said...

Those boots are hot... but I have the same problem as you. I only have one pair of boots to the knee since it's so hard to get any for woman who actually have muscle.
All the best,
Kim