Have you done all 100 things?

Ok I got this from Nicole over at LIFE IN THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM.
And of course I HAD to do it. I mean it's literally a list of things I either have done, or need to do!
That and I am bored out of my gourd over here!

Everything that's BOLD I have done....Pretty much everything will have a comment after it though! And I have done over half the items on this list, so I guess you could say that I am VERY impressive!


1. Started your own blog -I would hope that's a no brainer since that is what I am posting this list on!

2. Slept under the stars - Done! I do this at least once a year, because a meteor shower takes place every year around my birthday, and I always go out to see it!
3. Playing in a Band - I used to jam with some guys. And I used to go with my step-dad to cafe's and such and would sing while he played.
4. Visited Hawaii - Just once. Many years ago.
5. Watched a meteor shower - At least once a year.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - lol! I once got into trouble, by my parents, for donating money to Public Television.
7. Been to Disneyland - More times than I can count!
8. Climbed a mountain - Yup, a few times.
9. Held a praying mantis- I used to as a kid. Now I know those suckers bite!
10. Sang a solo - In high school I took second place at state for Solo. And I was in numerous talent shows.
11. Bungee jumped - No but I have thought about it!!
12. Visited Paris - I was there for 3 hours on a layover.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea- I have flown through a lightening storm once.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - I am not sure if it counts but I taught myself internet coding. Am STILL teaching myself.
15. Adopted a child - I was an adopted child.
16. Had food poisoning - And I still eat Chinese food!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty- NOT YET!
18. Grown your own vegetables - Oh yeah. Fresh tomatoes are the best!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - Nope. Wasn't there long enough.
20. Slept on an overnight train - Yes and it wasn't as cool as it looks in the movies.
21. Had a pillow fight - Every night I fight to steal Seth's pillows.
22. Hitch hiked - lol Oh yeah.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - I honestly don't think I have done this.
24. Built a snow fort - My baby sister was the queen of making these!
25. Held a lamb - I have not only held a lamb I have Castrated, immunized, tagged, and clipped lambs. I had two baby lambs that used to sleep in a dog crate in my bedroom.
26. Gone skinny dipping - Please! I SD so much I don't even bother owning a swim suit.
27. Run a Marathon - Yep. A few when I was in high school.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice -Nope!
29. Seen a total eclipse - Seen a Lunar Eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Both. Many times.
31. Hit a home run - Twice I think.
32. Been on a cruise - Not yet.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - No
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - lol Arkansas isn't that far away.
35. Seen an Amish community - There is a pretty cool one in Missourri.
36. Taught yourself a new language - I am working on ASL.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - Lol No.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - Nada.
39. Gone rock climbing - Yup. I love spelunking too!
40. Seen Michelangelos David - No
41. Sung karaoke - HA! More times than I can count.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - No.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Yup. I always buy homeless people food.
44. Visited Africa - No but I will!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - Again more times than I can count!
46. Been transported in an ambulance -Oy...Over ten times at least.
47. Had your portrait painted -It's been drawn.
48. Gone deep sea fishing -Once.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - Nope
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - Nope
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - Yes!
52. Kissed in the rain - Oh the best!
53. Played in the mud - lol Oh yeah! Gettin muddy is great. Especially if it's for 4 wheeling or football.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - Yup. There is one within 10 minutes of me.
55. Been in a movie - Does a personal one count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China - No.
57. Started a business - Yeah.
58. Taken a martial arts class - No.
59. Visited Russia - No
60. Served at a soup kitchen - Yes
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - No
62. Gone whale watching - Yes.
63. Got flowers for no reason - Yes.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - I don't believe in blood transfussions.
65. Gone sky diving - No but I have thought about it!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - Nope but I have a friend who has.
67. Bounced a check - Thankfully not since I was 17.
68. Flown in a helicopter - A couple of times.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - Saved Multiple toys.
70. Visited Lincoln Memorial - No
71. Eaten Caviar - Yuck yes.
72. Pieced a quilt - I am in the process of one.
73. Stood in Times Square - No.
74. Toured the Everglades - No.
75. Been fired from a job - I have been let go. But not fired.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - No.
77. Broken a bone - I shatterd the bones in the bottom of my foot.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - A few times.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - NOT YET! lol But driven past it quite a few times.
80. Published a book - It's a goal.
81. Visited the Vatican - No thank you.
82. Bought a brand new car - Not in this life time.
83. Walked in Jerusalem - No.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - Yup. Been published in the newspaper too.
85. Read the entire Bible - 4 times now. Go ahead...Ask me anything. lol
86. Visited the White House - Nope.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - My step dad had me shoot squirrels and skin it for soup.
88. Had chickenpox - lol yup. Still have a scar or two from it.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury - No.
91. Met someone famous - I have met a few famous people. I do live in Cali.
92. Joined a book club - More than one.
93. Lost a loved one - More than one.
94. Had a baby - lol JUST ONE!
95. Seen the Alamo in person - No
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - No.
97. Been involved in a law suit - Thankfully no!
98. Owned a cell phone - I am glued to my cell!
99. Been stung by a bee - Yup!
100. Read an entire book in one day - I have been known to read more than one book in a day!





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: