First hate of the day!


There is a popular saying that I hate. Just hate with a passion! Hate so much that I wanna find the person who first said it and grab him by the throat and then shove him up the butt of the person who said it second, making it something immortal!
Wanna know what it is?
"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
Now what sort of sycophantic BS is that?!?
It makes no sense! You know what I think it should be?
"Love means wanting to say you're sorry."Doesn't that make sense?
Because let's face it....At some point in your life, probly more times than anyone wants to admit, you will NEED to say sorry to someone you love. It could be "I'm sorry that I woke you up in the middle of the night because I burnt my nipple with hott lava." Or it could be "Sorry that I threatened to torch your golf clubs when I didn't realize you weren't being insensitive, you just weren't getting my texts."
You are not a perfect lover of anyone. Anyone who loves you is not a perfect lover. We will all have the need to say I am sorry. It's wanting to say sorry and fix what's wrong that shows you really love someone.
Never having to say sorry....I just want to rip some one's throat out for that one.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Shell said...

I need to hear I'm sorry. Otherwise, it makes me think that the other person thinks whatever they did is okay.

Anonymous said...

You know what? Thanks. I needed to hear that today. Seriously. It makes me feel much better. Because I did something kinda stupid, said I was sorry, but still feel bad. Guess that means I really love them, if I want to fix this...right?

JoJo said...

I feel like Love is all about the sorry!

I've never been more in sorry in my life if you know what I mean!