As crazy as it seems....

This week has flown by, and if I hadn't posted today, then tomorrow would have been one week since I had posted. Yes I know, completely unforgiveable! Thanks to those of you who noticed my absence and emailed to check on me. It really meant a lot!
I've just been counting my toes. (Which means It's just been an odd week and we'll leave it at that!)
Saturday Seth's family is having a huge Wedding. And both the Bride and the Groom, I'm lucky enough to say, are dear friends. So we are very happy to be there for them on their big day.
Tomorrow is the big day for Jana's surgery. Go leave her some boobie love:
BWS tips button

Earlier today I wrote a book review and threw my hat in the ring to be considered as a book reviewer for a really great site called Literary Escapism. If you would like to compete against me....consider that carefully before you decide... here is the link, SciFi and Fantasy Reviewer.

A few weeks ago I picked up a twin size bed on CL and have since been sanding it down and will be repainting it for Caden. I can't wait for it to be done! It's going to be absolutely darling! Then I will move on to Re-Glazing the new kitchen table, painting a decorative chest of drawers, and then MAYBE painting the living room and kitchen! The color scheme just popped into my head the other day and I am very excited to get started!
So many projects to finish. So many things to look forward to. I will try to be more active this up-coming week!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Crazy Brunette said...

Holy shit, Ms. Suzy Homemaker you!!!!

Mr. CB doesn't allow me to purchase paint anymore... due to the fact that when I start I DO NOT stop!

First it's one of teh girls rooms, then the living room, then the chairs on the patio.

It never ends!

Nikki said...

I think I may join you in this review thingy majig, LOL.

MissCrystal said...

lol Yeah I am having to sweet talk my hubs into buying me some paint. He's a little nervouse on the colors I have been choosing!

lol You're the only one who I would fear stealing it from me!

Nikki said...

Pish Posh, we both rock, I can't see her turning us both down.