Love is Friendship on Fire.

Who will survive?
In this valley so wide.
You and I have so much love
it burns like fire.
I turn and run.
You could call me back.
But you just watch me move.
I could turn and stay,
but you make me feel so
graceful in motion.
And the power is intoxicating.
I'm becoming someone else.
I know there is really nothing left to say.
But I'm still searching for the words.
You let me go, and the higher I fly,
my kite strings hold me in place.
This love is friendship on fire.
Burning so hot it leaves no ash.
But everytime you step away I lay here smoldering.
My eyes catch the air on fire.
I turn and run to you.


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

I was already following you too. YEA! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for following me too. :)
Best wishes,
Cindi
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

beingzaraandzidan said...

hey nice blog. love the posts
I am ur newest follower.
Pls do visit me & i hopeu follow back too