It could always be worse!!

So try as a may this year, I have been unable to find a bathing suit!

I have been REALLY unable to find a suit that makes me look like this:





















So in honor of my favorite saying "It could always be worse," welcome to my Blog Post today!
No matter how fat you feel...You can always look worse than you think!





I can thankfully say that, even though I feel it sometimes, I am no where near as big as these ladies. And if I was I would not go out in public in a swim suit!
Feel better about yourself yet?
Needless to say....Cosmo is wrong.
Sometimes it's impossible to find the right suit for your shape.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

LMAO. I was going to say just go naked but then you had those other pics on there. And well they are naked.

Bathing suits stink. I'm with ya. I don't think I have ever found one I like.

MissCrystal said...

I would go naked but, I'm afraid to be arrested for public nudity! Especially if the cop drives as bad as your new "Knight".
Thanks for the comment!!

Nikki said...

Um totally can't get those images out of my head.

Woman, I don't even own a pair of shorts, so bathing suits are sooo not thought of. I glow remember?

Christy said...

I don't think I will ever go to a beach again.

Laina said...

hahaha. WOW. these ladies are certainly bold :)