OMG! How is this possible?!


Ever had one of those days where some has wedged themselves so far up your butt  that if they laughed your eyeball might pop out?
Welcome to my day!!!
My Lovely, amazing, brilliant, handsome,
(Trying to say as many nice things as possible to help keep me from flipping out...!)
SON
Has decided that he needs to fill every moment with talking.
EVERY DAM MOMENT!!!
I want to scream and rip my hair out.
Listen:
Why Mommy?
Why did you do that?
Why did you say that?
Why are you sitting there?
Why is it raining?
Why is it sunny?
Why is the dog doing that?
Why am I watching Dora?
Did you see what Dora did?
Oh I said goopy geyser instead of Gooey geyser.
Mommy did you see that?
Did you see what Dora did?
You need to change the show cause I don't like his name.
I need to play my game.
You need to wash my blanky.
Why does that car sound like that?
I'm hungry.
No I don't want to eat that now.
Swing swing swing!
Hey watch me do a cartwheel!
I need that toy!
Mommy you have to yell map!
Mommy you're missing the end of the Barney song!
I think I need to poo.
Mommy why do I need to wash my hands?
Can you get me some juice?
I spilled my juice.
Oh look I'm being a silly tree.

 Ok I literally just sat here for the last 4 minutes and wrote down everything he said. And I know I missed a few!! This is how it's been all day...no wait...this whole week! And I have not been able to leave the house once!!!
I honestly could explode at any moment.
I might invest in some duct tape soon cause this kid is gonna mek me crazy. Just wait till daddy gets home...Cause I am gonna lock myself in the tub and not come out till after the Monster's bed time

So I need to know.... How the FRICK do you mom's handle this?!? Especially those of you who have more than one!?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

Nikki said...

Hmm I answer and find things to distract myself so it's no soooo annoying. You have to remember they don't have a filter at this age what is in that noggin is going to come out. Asking questions is how they learn and the way you answer teaches them too.

Believe me I know it's not easy but I'd rather have a thousand questions thrown at me than deal with the tantrums and attitude.

Alaina said...

My daughter isn't at that age yet. She can only say one word at a time. But I wonder if she has my husbands ADHD because it is impossible for her to sit still. I don't know how I can be on these blogs because if I blink she is on a table or getting into trouble. To help calm the stress, I breathe deeply, in and out. I look forward to her naps, I distract her with things, I look forward to when my husband comes home. Anything that brings me the answers. But ultimately the answer is, just whatever it takes to get through the day.

Kelly said...

Wow...doesn't all that sound familar to me. My kids talk on and on and on too. Somedays I find it so cute, but other days it does get under my skin a little bit. It takes a lot of patience to be a Mommy, that's for sure!

Laina said...

Hey, I've officially become a follower of your blog. I posted a link on my blog to yours. I recently deleted my old blog and started a new one if you want to check it out. Love reading your posts :)
My blog: http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

m. said...

I think things will get better.

Parenthood isn't easy.
I think maybe it's worth it but.

Mom Blogger Wife said...

I have magic powers, I tune them out...only reacting when I hear a cry that signals they are hurt. Also as a mother of 4, I pawn the young talkers off on the older siblings. "why is the grass green?" IDK maybe brother knows, ask him. I know, I'm pure evil.

Deana said...

I gave your blog an award! Go check it out:)
http://momstheglue.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-blog-award.html

Shelina Ishani said...

Hey, this is exactly what I deal with, with my 3, 6 and 10 year old!!!!except in this case, it is 3X as many whys!!!!! Best thing, go hide in a closet and don't tell any one where you are. 5 min. is all that takes
Shelina Ishani
http://www.coolmamablog.com

MissCrystal said...

OMG!! I love seeing all of your comments!!! Thank you so so so much!