My Walls


No one knows me here. No one tries to get me. No one wants to figure out who I am or what makes me tick. And I'm just fine with that. They all think it doesn't matter.

I'm just that stupid bitch Seth ran off and married. She probly tricked him into thinking she was pregnant to get him to do it in the first place. Who cares.

I don't have family here. I don't have friends here. Anyone who knows me for me and not for Seth is back home. Back where I belong.

So who the hell are you?

What do you want from me?
I have been down this road. And I have been hurt bad.

And I don't intend on being someone's plaything anymore.


You read me and it's like chunks of my wall is falling off and I can't build it back up fast enough. Soon those tender pieces I need to hide will be exposed and I won't be able to protect them. And when the wall is gone I won't be able to hold myself together anymore.

So what are you doing?

What do you want from me?

I'm fine being who I am. I am just fine being alone. The only one in my walls.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh sugar, I can't wait to see you. I want to give you a giant hug, and cuddle while you cry and get this all out. I want to give you the promise of hope, and love and all that is good out there waiting you.

And to those that can't see Miss for who she is, you guys don't matter. You can't be in a room with her and not see her for who she is. And if you can't see it, I pitty you. And I thank you, because then I get her all to myself, because she deserves good, not shallow and empty beings.

Kisses honey cheeks.

Eva said...

Sometimes I want to just be alone too. I've felt this.