Tiny Comeback


It's been almost 2 years since I have blogged.
I used to write all the time, just in my books.
And the last few months, I haven't had a desire to write.
But today, I realized that I am ready to get back to blogging.
I have so much to say again.
This year, 2019, I have moved from Arkansas to Arizona.
I got married to the Love of My life.
And I became a mom to 2 amazing boys.
And I have a desire to document how happy I am.
Because happiness is fleeting.
There's a book series I read about/called The Wheel of Time.
Every one deals with ups and downs, depending on where you are on the wheel.
The wheel is always spinning.
Some times your on top of it, sometimes you're falling, sometimes you feel crushed underneath it, and some times you are churned upward, and it feels miraculous.
I never want to lose this feeling of loving my life. Again.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: