I have been teased about all of the selfies I share, but not everyone realizes how important photos are. Especially to a single mom. When I look through pictures of Caden's life , I see hundreds that I took. With his dad, his grandparents, and friends... But very few that include me. I've learned that single mom's need selfies-with our kids, our friends, our families, or by ourselves during a new adventure. It is critical for us to occasionally be front and center. For us to document our own growth. For some people, it doesn't occur, in moments of overwhelming love, to snap a quick picture, like it does for me. But when I look back at Caden's life, I'm happy to know now my face will be in it. #happyfriday from #SuperFastCaden and I. #SingleMomSelfies


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1LAi2Ci

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: