Gratitude Forward


#GratitudeForward I'm grateful to Jehovah for my job and my boss. On Sunday night, even though I felt bad about telling my boss Caden was sick and I'd need a day off, I had no worries about what he would say. To take a Monday off of work, during the busiest part of the season, is unfair to a work force. But my boss took it in stride. When I first got the call from the agency that I was needed at a CPA firm, I wasn't interested. But I went on the interview because I needed something and Jehovah blesses effort. The temporary position, became permanent. And even though it's been a hard learning curve for me, I have enjoyed it. 30 Day grateful challenge.... I tag @mrbowmansqueen You know what to do sis.
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1wTcqNy

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: