100 Answers... Hey.. It's a Royal Thing.

Before I start this post I wanted to remind you all that I am now a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger!



Which means I can tell you all about their great products including this month's featured product
modern rugs 
If you have been living under a rock and haven't heard of CSN then stay tuned for more from them next month!

So you might not have heard yet that the Royal Princess CB has returned....
One Crazy Brunette Chick
And she brought one hunk of a man with her!!
That's right....
CB Has a body guard!


Photobucket
He has been working hard.... Even got CB to answer 50 questions about herself!!.
I know right??? I am also unsure as to how she was able to do that without one bajillion smoke breaks.
However now the Princess, PWT, has done hers too.
PTW
Or well half.... After all it is 50 questions!
Not to get left behind... And I know you all want to know... I am going to answer them myself!
ENJOY!



1 - How old do you act?
Depends on the day. I can go 19-62 faster than Kyle Busch can turn left.


(That's right CB I said it!!)

2 - Why is the sky blue?
The sky appears blue to us on a clear day, because the atoms of nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere separate the suns white light into its many colors, and scatter them throughout the atmosphere.


Um Hello... I am taking CHEMISTRY!!

3 - Do you burp, fart, or both in front of others?
I have to reiterate CB's answer... We don't say the F word here.

Despite what some people believe, those who really know me, know that I am not crude in any way. So my husband finds it hilarious to tickle me until I fluff or pee myself. 


4 - Someone's writing a book based on your life.  What would the title be?
"The Next Movie Lifetime Will Make"

5 - How many days in a row can you go without taking a dump?
None.... As in I don't do that. 

6 - Favorite childhood cartoon?
My Little Ponies.

7 - Have you ever caught someone in the act of masturbating?
Oh Lord.....

8 - Favorite food to make/bake/cook/etc?
Anything easy that everyone thinks I am Mmmmmmarvelous for making!

9 - What's one redeeming quality about mushrooms?
Candy Cap mushrooms are so sweet they make ice cream, and you don't have to add sugar!

10 - What's wrong with Richard Simmons?
 The fact that it's 2011 and he still gets perms. Duh! That chemical fries your brain.

11 - Name one celebrity who needs to come out of the closet.
Simon Cowell.... Why do you think he is so mean all the time?

12 - Name one redeeming quality about asparagus.
How about it tastes Divine!

13 - If "We Are the Champions", what are you?
A ROYAL!

14 - What's something they taught you in school that should never be taught to anyone?
Anything past Long Division. Seriously.... Who uses anything beyond that??

15 - What's the deal with Steven Segal anyways?
Same as all the rest of the actors from the early 90's.... They can't get over that the 90's are long gone... And took their careers with em.

16 - Name two movies that should have never been made.
DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS.... Nothing else is coming to mind.

17 - Do you enjoy to point, stare, and laugh at others?


Mmmmmm Not so much. My generation texts all it's nasty comments.

18 - Name one or more words that every time you hear them, make you cringe.
I won't say... But pretty much any term that talks about a "Lady Blossom" as food.

19 - Have you ever put anything up your ass?
Just my broom stick.

20 - What can you do better than most?
Mock Humility.

21 - Have you smoked pot?
Nope.
  
22 - Would you wrestle a member of the same sex, nude, in pudding for 10 minutes for one million dollars?
DONE! And somebody better be recording.

23 - Happiest moment of your life?
When I passed my College placement test in the 97th percentile was pretty awesome! 

24 - Name in order, the body parts of the opposite sex you notice first.
1. Smile

2. Hair
3. Eyes
4. Hands
5. Butt


25 - What or where's the furthest you've been away from home?
Keffalonia, Greece.

26 - Have you ever been to Africa?
LOL Um.... No.

27 - Can you currently do a split?
How about I try it naked.... And no one notices if I can't?

28 - What's better - a knee-jerk reaction or a polish knee slap?
I always fly by the seat of my pants....

29 - Ever given anyone a dutch oven?
I don't know what this is.... And judging by CB's reaction I am better off not knowing.

30 - What's your favorite kind of apple?
Whatever is in a soft and warm apple pie.

31 - Favorite Muppet?
I always love MissPiggy!



32 - Squash just doesn't sound very tasty.  What say you?
Squash is amazing! Especially BBQ'd.

33 - How many sexual partners have you had?
I've never had sex.

34 - Favorite number?
7

35 - Favorite type of pet?
Oh hmm... I think, as Vet Tech.... It's unethical of me to choose just one.

36 - Favorite sexual position?
Just go  with whatever you're picturing right now.

37 - Least favorite sexual position?
Whichever one isn't fun!

38 - Is it better to give or receive?
I prefer both.

39 - When's the last time you vomited?
A few days ago. I do it all the time.

40 - Name one product you use that everyone ought to use.
Chi-Silk. It makes your hair strong, shiny and healthy!

41 - What's worse - having your period or spraining your ankle?
Periods are gross.

42 - What sport can you play well?
I'm a hot chick... So all of them. 

43 - What's the funniest thing you've heard/seen/done in the past week?
Rescuing feeder mice from school yesterday was funny!

44 - Are you interested in being friends with someone on death row?
Ick! NO!

45 - What's 4+3*800/3?
See question 14 for the answer.

46 - Who would make a better President - Sarah Palin or Cookie Monster?
Neither... I can't stand either of their voices.

47 - Have you ever done a snow angel in the nude?
DUH! But it was on a dare.

48 - Who's your favorite Golden Girl?
Blanche. Because I plan on being a slut when I am that old.

49 - Have you ever taken a dump out a window?
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


We don't discuss that! EVER!

50 - Favorite kind of ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip. But only from Breyers.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahaha...cool beans...and if you are in cahoots with CB, then we are all in trouble...funny stuff!

CB said...

Ahhhh, my Meatbag has stopped by!!!

Um... I love you dearly bitch, however Kyle Busch is my future husband. So don't make me call The Wizard and have him send over the flying monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Miss Piggy is the coolest

Ducky said...

You fluffie...that's grand!

And you're a hot chick so you can play all sports well.

So much fun! These made me laugh

Donda said...

Meatbag!! I am getting blog comment envy. I am telling Purvis your over here and not on mine! She's been learning some new choke holds! Crystal send me the question list, please :)

Copyboy said...

Amazing insight you my little pony lovin' genius! Wait! CB has a body guard? Nice.

Henrietta Collins said...

hey miss c,

i'm stalking you back! i liked what you wrote on gucci's blog too - i thought it was very, very apt.

i also liked reading your fifty questions, lol. i think you and i are gonna get along famously ;)

THUNDERCAT said...

OH hell yeah! Anyone who thinks CB rocks is my kind of chick! Now, I feel comfortable to act my "color" and ask you to let me hold a twenty-spot till I get paid on monday ;) lol

Memphis said...

Would it be a sin if I stole this and answered it myself even though no one asked me anything? Well, I think I'm gonna. Loved your answers. I may have to hang around here. You seem licka .. er ... likable enough.

Anonymous said...

The fact that you knew that about the sky kinda scares me! LOL

Love ya sexy!