Some good was still done...But I'm Sorry's still must be said.

So, as I stated earlier, there was a call issued for help here in the blogosphere.

That call has now been canceled.
For reasons that are not mine to disclose.
All I can say is that some information given out may not have been correct.
I think we should focus on the good side of this situation though.
Gucci Mama put out a call for help. And we responded.
That's an amazing thing!
Gucci put her heart and name on the line in asking for donations for a friend, no easy task. And everyone did what they could to help out.
That's a wonderful example for how bloggers band together!
If Gucci ever asks me for help again, myself and my blog will be there to support her. I think she is a dam fine blogger, a wonderful friend, and one gorgeous woman!
I hope you all understand that when it comes to helping out a friend in need mistakes can be made.
I don't have any of the answers and I will not be giving out any sort of personal info on this matter.
But I would like to personally thank each and every blogger who donated money, time in writing up a post, and the effort of putting together a give-away.
You are the kind of people I am happy to know.

To anyone who feels as though I personally mislead you, then this is my sincere apology.

I'm Very Sorry.



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

EnVii said...

it sucks but it wasnt like she was misleading us .. she is def. a kind hearted woman[gucci]!! and so is everyone who donated time and money!! i deleted the posts i did about it so not to mislead anyone else.. i would still stand behind all of you that set up give aways n things to help if you ever needed it again =)

Ange said...

I agree, Gucci acted on good faith, and she is in now way "in the wrong". If she ever asks for help again, I will also be by her side.

I am glad you are more mature than I am, and didn't call anyone out.

Anonymous said...

No one should think you or Gucci or Ange or anyone misled anyone. Only one person is to blame for that. Will she have the ovaries to blog about it herself? Doubt it. I think it was amazing what evryone did for her and her family. How so many people came out to show support.

Kristin @ Domestically Disabled said...

Psh..how dare you lead me on in the wrong direction..why i oughta...:) That really sucks..:( and is kinda strange too..anyhow love ya !

K

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Until I know the exact details, I'll keep my opinions to myself. I love Gucci and don't think any of this is her fault. As far as Renee...well I want to hear what she has to say about it.

Salt said...

I think Gucci's heart was definitely in the right place and I'm not going to judge.

SB said...

was nobodies fault it was all in good faith but shit happens plain and simple.

Unknown said...

Well said. I'd rather live in a world where we assume the best of each other and are occasionally wrong than a cynical world where nobody will take a moment to help others.

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

SO not your fault, and you didn't mislead anyone, none of us did. Well, except maybe that "stupid bitch" Ange. *eye roll* Gah. None of us knew, ya know? We all just wanted to help, so no one should blame you at all. You couldn't have known!

And how am I not following you? WTF?!

Daisygirl said...

Love the new look girl! I grabbed your new button by the way!!!

The whole situation just sucks!

And congrats on being slut of the week at CBs...woohoo!