Uh oh...I'm awake again.

Guess what time I went to bed? 2 am. Guess what time I woke up? 4 am.
Kill me now please!!!!
My alarm was set for 7!!! And now that I have only one hour left to sleep I finally start to get tired.
DAM NEIGHBORS!
This time I got up and called the police.
I was dead as the dead asleep. I wake up to all the dogs on the terrace's barking. And the crack heads screaming obscenitites at the dogs!!! NOT A PLEASANT WAKE UP!!!!

I am in a fould mood and I have a full day. So I'll leave you all with this funny:

I'm fairly certain one of my guy friends wrote this for his wife.

My personal Logo.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

Pete said...

I know how you feel, I've had bouts of insomnia most of my life, if you don't get a good night's sleep, the whole day is shot.

Christy said...

My daughter has been dealing with inconsiderate neighbors. She was soooo happy when they were evicted.

Anonymous said...

bwhahahahahaha I am stealing the hell out of the Pabst beer one!

Hope the crack heads let you sleep tonight!

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

That's what I love about living in the country...no neighbors, except some animals. Atleast when you shoot at them, they won't shoot back ;)...and love the frig note!

Things Sent My Way said...

Ugggh, I'm so sorry! I was up late last night, but without an alarm, so it was nothing compared. The alarm is the worst. I hope you're having a better day.

I've been sent through Lucas' Journey with SPD's hop and I hope you'd come by my blog.

Crazy Brunette said...

Fuck, I'd have LOST my shit and and yelled obscenities at those fuckers that had yet to even come up with!!!

Donda said...

I see your name everywhere and I cannot believe I haven't looked you up before now...shame on me! That refrigerator thing has me crackin' up. I guess I have some catchin' up to do!